Gabby's Journey Through Craniosynostosis

Sunday, February 22, 2009

REALLY?!

AHH.. I just feel like screaming right about now! Gabby did not hardly sleep last night. She was very cranky and could not stay asleep. She has a fever of 100.4 right now. We spoke with Dr. Jensen this morning and if her fever goes up to 101 the surgery will be canceled. I guess with her being under anesthesia for so long it is risky to do the surgery if she has anything going on. So we sit in limbo here waiting to see if we should go down or not. Right now we are thinking yes so that she can be evaluated by the team tomorrow and let them make the decision after seeing her. I am just sooo disappointed right now. I feel like I had prepared for this day for so long, and got myself together emotionaly for Gabby, and now we really might have to do it all over again. Please pray extra hard today that her fever goes away!!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'll be praying! I'm sure the waiting is so hard.

Cole Twins said...

We're praying!!!