Gabby's Journey Through Craniosynostosis

Monday, March 23, 2009

Disappointed

I was just checking my email and noticed the date. March 23. We should be one month post op today. Instead, I am trying to find my detailed list I had from last time for packing everything. Who knows where it is, and if I actually find it, it has everything crossed off because I ALREADY did it all!!! Just feeling sad that we still have it all ahead of us still, and that the last week count down is almost here.

I was able to get away this past weekend with some girlfriends. It was a much needed mini vacation and nice to get up to our ski chalet in Michigan since I had not been there for a long time. No skiing was done, but a lot of down time with no food to cook or cut up. No diaper changes, no whining. Ahhh.... Back to reality today.

1 comment:

Cole Twins said...

Riley and I would still like to pop in next week once Gabby is recovering. Let me know if that works for you!!

(((BIG hugs))))

Hang in there MAMA!!!