Gabby's Journey Through Craniosynostosis

Friday, March 6, 2009

Prayer Request

I have been following a caringbridge web page that a coworker of my husband, Rebecca, told me about in my guestbook. Rebecca, I have been meaning to get your email from Mark to respond to you, but I have not done so yet. Thank you for telling me about them. This family is amazing. They are from Oshkosh. They had two little girls born very prematurely in January when they were due in April. One baby, Maggie, died shortly after birth I beleive. The other baby, Morgan, has been pulling through. Today she lost that fight. I cannot imagine what that family is going through. My heart goes out to them and I would like to ask all of you to keep them in your thoughts and prayers today and the coming days.

No comments: