Gabby's Journey Through Craniosynostosis

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pre-Op

Gabby once again did great with having all that blood drawn! She did not like them holding her arm straight for so long, but she did great. All her vitals look great and she is all set for surgery tomorrow. The surgery will start at 7:30 am. We need to get there for 6:30 am to get her assessed and the anesthesia started. I am dreading tomorrow, but also looking forward for this all to be in the past. I will try to keep her blog updated tomorrow as the day progresses. Please keep our little peanut in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love you guys! Keep us updated and call me if you need a distraction tomorrow!

Aubrey said...

I'll be thinking out you and praying for you guys tomorrow!!

SueP said...

Jodi, I can't even imagine what you are feeling tonight. Gabby has so many people who love her and are praying for her. We all can't wait for this to be over.

Tricia said...

We just want you to know the prayers and candles are going strong.... I will patiently be waiting by the phone.. I want this to be done already... We love you guys soooooo much!!! Please let us know if you need anything.. and I mean it!!! Hugs and smooches to that brave little sweet pea... Keep smiling Gabby:):)

Auntie Tricia, Uncle Mike and Jamison