Gabby's Journey Through Craniosynostosis

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Man!

We just got back from the ped's office. Gabby has another double ear infection (or is it still the same on?!). She is on yet another oral antibiotic and ear drop. Hopefully this will do the trick. I hate giving her all these medications! Alex never had an ear infection before so this is all new to me. I didn't realize they could hang around for so long! Poor baby.

I spoke with the blood bank yesterday and found out that Mark and Tricia will not be able to donate blood again. There needs to be 8 weeks between the donations. I am really disappointed about this. I really had wanted her to get the blood from family. I did ask if it made a difference where the blood came from and they said it did not. It is just for peace of mind. That makes me feel a little better.

No comments: