Gabby's Journey Through Craniosynostosis

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thank You

I wanted to send a HUGE thank you out to our entire family and all of our wonderful friends who have been so supportive of us and Gabby. We have never had to feel like we were dealing with this alone. You are all wonderful and we are so blessed to have you all in our lives! Please know that every little thing that you have done has meant so much to us. Every little note, card, email, or call we recieved along the way was something that helped me to push on through. Thank you.

You did it sweet baby girl!!!

Here are some pictures of before and after. I know there is still a lot of swelling to go down, but I wanted to put the pictures together to see the difference already.






4 comments:

Cole Twins said...

So great to see her smile!!!

Lisa Frey said...

What a huge difference there is!! Dr. Jensen did an excellent job! Gabby is a true angel. Hope the night time is getting easier. It is all behind you now, so relax and enjoy that little one.

Jenny said...

I know there will be a big difference, but I can't help but look at both these pictures and think, 'damn that is one cute baby!' Thanks for being open about this whole journey. I love Mom/Parent-unity. The next time I have something similar happen with one of my own children (although it would be nice not to) I will know that Jodi might be a good person to turn to for support. So, thanks for letting us in on your journey. Hope to see you at SNC parish one of these Sundays, planning on heading up soon to meet Jenny Counards newest little one from Ethiopia.

Pam said...

She's so beautiful! I'm so glad things are going well.